Before you ride at Ace Cross Country, you MUST fill in and sign a disclaimer form. Please click here to download and print the PDF to bring with you on your first visit. You will only need to do this once each calendar year.
BODY PROTECTORS (complying with current standards) are COMPULSORY on the Cross Country Course.
Riding HATS with NO FIXED PEAKS ( & complying with current standards) are COMPULSORY on the Cross Country Course. Riding hats must be worn at ALL times whilst mounted.
We want all of our visitors to have a great time, but we would like to remind you that your safety is your own responsibility. We do not accept liability for any accidents, injury, illness, loss or damage to you, your horse, your vehicle, your companions or your belongings whatsoever or however caused.
- All riders must have their own personal and public liability insurance and be suitably skilled to jump fixed fences.
- All riders are required to wear suitable footwear with defined heels and riding hats conforming to the current British quality standard for riding hats.
- Riders under the age of 14 will not be permitted to use the cross country course unless accompanied by an adult.
- No lone riders under 18 will be permitted to use the cross country course.
- All lone riders will carry a working mobile phone, in all other cases groups of 2 or more will carry at least one working mobile phone.
- All riders (parents/guardians of riders aged under 18) are required to sign a declaration prior to riding the course stating that they have read and fully understand the course rules and agree to abide by them.
- Riders are requested to report any damaged/broken jumps immediately.
- All children should be closely supervised.
- Dogs should be kept on leads at ALL times.